At After School Club we collect the children with our range of Avenue vehicles including our beloved and trusty black mini bus!
We open till 6pm for After School Club and during that time we offer a high tea menu. An outline of some of the activities we offer include the following:
- Monday we offer a sewing skills club within After School club
- Tuesday is sports club as one of our staff members in After School Club has a Level 3 extended diploma in sports, which the children love to take full advantage of
- Wednesday we get a visit from the lovely ladies at Fired Thoughts Studio who come and do a variety of art projects with us
- Thursday is retro day where we as staff relive our childhood with the children with lots of board game fun
- Friday we like to do baking either for our pudding or to take home and on some occasions both!
In the room, there is always free access to craft activities, board games, drawing, a quiet area for reading, home corner, small world area for Lego creations or using our imagination with the trains or cars etc. We also have access to a lovely garden area where we can while away the afternoon having a kick about with the football, playing and exploring our surroundings. Our objective in the After School Club is to ensure a relaxing, comforting and stimulating environment for the children.