We at the Avenue Adventure Club pride ourselves in offering a caring, social environment for the children aged 5 to 12 years to relax and enjoy new experiences, and gain new friendships. We are extremely lucky to be situated in the heart of Savernake forest on a working dairy farm. All of which gives us a fantastic opportunity to get out and about, exploring our surroundings and getting stuck into nature!
Daily routine during the holidays:
Open at 8am for breakfast
- For an all day activity we provide a picnic packed lunch before coming back to the Avenue for a cooked meal at around 5pm.
- On a day where we have more than one activity on offer, a cooked lunch is given around 12 noon with a picnic tea at 5pm.
Close at 6pm
All day activities include – mountain biking, trips to the coast for crabbing/ exploring, Moors valley, Oxenwood education Centre where we can go canoeing, wall climbing, archery etc, Skiplex, Cotswold Wildlife Park, Drama days, Theme Days and lots more.
Activities closer to home include – Arts and Crafts, cooking, baking, forest skills, orienteering, treasure hunts, silly Olympics and lots more.
All activities are designed with all abilities and ages in mind. We strive to create a stimulating and enriching environment for all to benefit from and enjoy. We have a dedicated team that are committed to offering the best care and encouragement. Two members of staff are currently working towards their qualifications in child care. We also have a qualified Level 3 child care/ Playworker practitioner. All first aid trained. All making sure that each individual child has an enjoyable fulfilling experience at the Avenue Adventure Club.
Adventure club survival kit:
- Wellington boots and an old pair of sturdy shoes/trainers
- Weather appropriate clothing i.e waterproof coat
- Bag of spare clothes (named please)